To request a callback from one of our product specialists please enter your details below.
Plastic Injection Moulding
WCM’s plastic injection moulding capabilities and processes compliment one another to serve many industries and markets for prototype and low to medium volume production. We plastic mould a wide variety of parts and components in batches ranging between 5 and over 10,000 parts per order, with large warehouse facilities we are able to supply off shelf components, controlled through the latest MRP software system. We can help with your product design and choices of materials, to suit function and product application. We continue to invest in the latest all electric injection moulding equipment, which are more efficient and environmentally friendly compared to hydraulic moulding machines. We have a range of presses from 15 to 2000 ton.
Thermoplastic Materials Moulded:
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene / Styrene - ABS
- Acetal - POM
- Nylon (Polyamide) - PA6/PA66 Glass Fill
- Polyethylene - PE
- Polypropylene - PP
- Polyvinyl Chloride - PVC
- Acrylate Styrene Acrylonitrile - ASA.
- Acrylic - PMMA
- Acetate - (CAB)
- Ethelene Vinyl Acetate - EVA.
- Polycarbonate - PC
- Polyesters - PET / PBT
- Low Density Polyethylene - LDPE / LLDPE
- High Density Polyethylene - HDPE
- Polyphenylene Oxide - PPO
- Polypropylene (Homopolymer and Copolymer) - HPPP and CPPP
- Polystyrene - PS / General Purpose - GPPS / High Impact - HIPS
- Polyurethane - PUR
- Styrene Acrylonitrile - SAN
- Polysulphone - PES / PSU / PEEK
- Polyphenylene Sulphide - PPS
- Polyvinylidene Flouride - PVDF